Are you suffering from NJMCDirect Can’t find ticket issues? Njmcdirect is a service that you can use to buy tickets for Metro-North commuter trains. They are also responsible for the maintenance of railroad tracks and the operation of stations. Njmcdirect offers customers to purchase tickets with cash, credit or debit cards, and e-checks. To access the NJMC website, they need a valid NJTCARD which will be used as their username.
If you’re not a commuter, pay attention because they also offer the Newark Light Rail ticket sales. If you want to purchase tickets for this training system, you’d need to register as passengers. Most of the time, their website is up, but there are times when it may suddenly go down, causing their customers to have difficulties in accessing their website. When you have a problem accessing their website, below are the helpful steps on how to fix it:
Steps to find NJMCDirect Ticket
1. In this particular situation, it’s obvious that they’re experiencing problems with their server, so you need to wait for a while until they restart theirs [if ever]. If you have no other choice, try using incognito mode if your browser can support it. Since recently, most servers block access from incognito users because of the high number of bots trying to get into their system.
2. Another thing that we can do is wait for Njmcdirect to resolve the issue by doing maintenance and expect that when they finish unblocking will automatically be enabled again. Still, I think we should also be prepared that the problem will not be resolved, and we’ll have to go to Plan B.
3. When you don’t want to wait for Njmcdirect’s server to be fixed, you can use a proxy service just as long as it covers NJMC. Examples of services that you can use are Hide My Ass!, Just Proxy, or VPNBook.
4. You should also try changing your browser if your website doesn’t work on any of your browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome. Some people tend to choose alternative browsers such as Safari since most hackers aren’t interested in this particular web browser. Hence, there is less chance that they would be successful hacking into a computer with this kind of web browser installed.
5. When all else failed, you can also try emailing or calling them to get help. Still, I think this would be the last resort because when it comes to important things like this, they tend to respond slowly, so expect that you may not receive a response for several hours if not days and sometimes their inbox is flooded with different kinds of requests. Hence, you have to make sure that your message will stand out from the rest for them to read it immediately. To avoid being ignored by customer service representatives, below are some tips on how we can make our messages sound more urgent:
a) Include as much information as possible such as location and website where the problem occurred and what browser you used.
b) If they don’t respond on time, you may have to contact their local office where you live instead.